Friday, November 1, 2013

Stalling Patterns


Well, here it is....I will lay it out before you.  I haven't blogged in eleven days....and instead of feeling antsy to post and share, I feel a burden.  It has been brought to my attention that I am busy.  That loved ones feel like I'm too busy for them.  Thus, without further adieu, I'm out.  I will be taking a long hiatus from blogging.

I pray that you understand and can honor that.  There are so many beautiful, lovely, amazing blogs out there, and I just don't want to feel the pressure to keep up.  I want to do it just for me and my family.  It's possible that I will create a private blog, by email only.  If you are interested in receiving that, let me know.  Otherwise, peace out homies.

For now.

Extra long hugs.....a



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...