Friday, January 31, 2014

Kiwi Crate

For the mamas out there who aren't crafty, I thought I would share a secret with you! The Kiwi Crate. It is absolutely rad and is delivered to your door every month. It's a garanteed awesome craft project for you and your littlies.

Here are pics of our January kiwi crate. The craft materials are really high quality and they always include extra ideas to extend the project. This month we made winter window decals, polar bear ears and felted mits to play catch with a velcro ball. I ask a grandparent to purchase it every year for Christmas instead of more crapola that we don't need. The boys jump with joy when the box is at the door! You can get "sibling" bonus materials in each crate so that there are no arguments over sharing.

Have a great weekend! I'm thrilled to get my hair "did", have movie night, workout, and just be with my babes. Hugs, a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...