Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hope Spoken

Holy smokes I'm excited! Have you heard of Hope Spoken?? I asked Mr. N about it a few months ago, but the tickets were sold out and I didn't want to spend the money on myself. Weeeeellll, he blew me out of the water, and found me a ticket! He's my sweet hero. Thus, this weekend I get to go stay in a beautiful hotel with a sweet girlfriend, have meals cooked for me, take baths, sleep through the night, and just be revived and have God pour into me. I couldn't be more excted!

"Hope Spoken is a women's conference where we all can come to know Jesus more, and make Him known in our lives. Our conference will be filled with stories. Stories of Christ in each of our lives, and how we can use these stories for His glory. This is a weekend to rest and feel His love, to lay burdens and hurts down and feel His grace. We want to let women know that they are enough, to encourage women to use their passions, their words, and their creativity for the Lord. We, above all else, want to glorify Jesus' name and share the hope we have in Him. (from their website)"


This is Shauna Niequist, the author of Cold Tangerines and Bittersweet. If you haven't read Cold Tangerines, it is currently my very favorite book....you should check it out. Her writing is real, raw, and genuine, all while weaving beautiful stories together of her life seeking God. She is one of the many talented and amazing speakers that will be at this conference. In addition to hearing inspirational women speak, we get to go to three christian concerts. Can you tell I'm excited?? Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...